Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but want to change on JAMB platform.
2. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
4. All Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
1. Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
2. Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
• ABSU Microfinance Bank
• Ecobank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• First Bank Plc
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Union Bank Plc.
3. Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
4. Select ABSU Aptitude Test.
5. Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as evidence of registration.
• Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post UTME screening test.
• Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
• Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
• However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the sale of Application forms is Friday, 16th September 2022.