This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) admission screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check Afe Babalola University Admission List
1. Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
2. Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided and click on “Check Admission Status”
3. The next screen displays your admission status
4. The next step is to pay the Acceptance Fee
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
1. O’level result
2. JAMB Result or Direct Entry application slip
3. Letter of introduction from previous institution
4. JAMB Admission letter and admission letter from previous institution
5. Official transcripts (where applicable).
6. Afe Babalola University admission letter
The offer of provisional admission is made strictly on a first come, first served basis.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Leave a Reply