Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The screening date is on 6th August 2022. See details at ABUAD Post UTME / DE Date and Centres for 2022/2023 Screening Exercise
ABUAD Available Undergraduate Courses
(1). COLLEGE OF LAW
B Law – 5years
(2). COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
1. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – 6 years
2. BASIC APPLIED MEDICAL SCIENCES
i. B. N. Sc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
ii. B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
iii. B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
iv. OD. Optometry – 6 years
3. BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – 4 years
i. B.Sc. Human Anatomy – 4 years
ii. B.Sc. Human Physiology – 4 years
iii. B.Sc. Human Nutrition & Dietetics – 4 years
iv. B.Sc. Pharmacology & Therapeutics– 4 years
v. B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
(3). COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Pharm. D. Pharmacy – 6 years
(4). COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
B. Eng. Civil Engineering
B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
B. Eng. Computer Engineering
B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NOTE: College which has 37 Laboratories is acknowledged as the “Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria”. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US in 2015 and in London, England in 2016.
(5). COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
B. Sc. Microbiology
B. Sc. Biotechnology
B. Sc. Biochemistry
B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B. Sc. Computer Science
B. Sc. Geology.
B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
(6). COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
B. Sc. Economics
B. Sc. Accounting
B. Sc. Banking and Finance
B. Sc. Business Administration
B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
B. Sc. Political Science
B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
B. Sc. Sociology
(7). COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
B. A. Performing Arts
(8). COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
B. Agric. Animal Science
B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
B. Agric. Extension Education
B. Agric. Crop Science
B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements
2. Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
3. Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
4. Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
5. Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Admission Screening
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
1. Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and make an online payment.
2. If the application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
3. Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
4. You can also purchase forms at the designated Centres listed below.
If the application is made through options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks. Please note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided they qualify when results are available.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
Fidelity Bank Plc – 5080051231
Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
1. ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
2. MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
3. IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
4. ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
5. LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
6. PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
7. WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg [email protected]