Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes of Ambassador College of Management and Technology (ACMGT), Port Harcourt for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Ambassador College of Management and Technology ND Courses
1. Paralegal Studies
3. Computer Science
4. Public Administration
5. Mass Communications
6. Secretarial Studies
7. Computer Engineering Technology
8. Business Administration and Management
9. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology.
ACMGT ND Admission Requirements
1. Candidates with credit passes in five subjects in the WASC, GCE (O’Level), NECO or the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) Examinations. The credit passes should include English Language, Government, Literature in English, Christian Religious Knowledge and at least a pass in Mathematics is required.
2. A certificate in Paralegal Studies (at Credit level) with not less than two years of working experience, plus four passes in GCE (O/L) or its equivalent, can be considered.
3. Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and scored 100 and above are eligible to apply.
4. Post UTME interviews are conducted daily at the Campus in Port Harcourt.
The duration of the programme is 2 Years. The National Diploma programme in Paralegal Studies is structured to run for three semesters of classroom work and activities in the institution and one semester of supervised industrial training experience in any relevant organization (e.g., Court, Law offices, Development organization or Law Enforcement Agencies, etc).
How to Apply for ACMGT Post UTME Form
Application forms are available at the capus in Port Harcourt at the rate of ₦10,000 only. Click on this link to start your application after https://acmgt.org/online-admission-form/ making payment and proceed to fill the form.