American University of Nigeria, AUN School Fees Schedule for Undergraduate students has been published by the school’s management for the 2022/2023 academic session.
American University of Nigeria AUN School Fees Schedule
Click the image below to view the school fees schedule.
1. Additional credits above the 15 or 19-credit course load per semester will be charged at the rate of ₦74,000 for programs other than Engineering (N84,000 will be charged for Engineering Programs).
2. Each column represents fees payable per semester.
3. To calculate your total cost for a semester, select your preferred options for housing (most rooms are 3-in-1 but depending on enrollment numbers, AUN may also have 3-in-1 rooms available, please indicate your first preference and second preference for housing and we will try out best to accommodate your request; ‘with facilities’ means each room has a full en suite bathroom. Please also choose the meal plan (‘feeding’ – each student living in our halls is required to be part of the meal plan, at a minimum of 7 meals per week) and indicate the applicable costs for both housing and the meal plan in the table.
4. Tuition, Sports, Student Activity, Health Insurance, E-books, Engineering Lab fees (for Engineering students) and Technology fees have already been automatically generated in the table.
5. Add up the total amounts generated in each row of the table and indicate the total amount in the bottom row of the column. This is your total fee for the Fall 2022 semester.
6. To calculate the total fee for the full year, please complete the same process for both semesters and add up the two amounts.
AUN Bank details are as follows:
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
Account Name: AUN Undergraduate Fees Collection Account
Account Number: 4011453348
CONTACT THE BURSAR +234 805 502 6858 – [email protected]