Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
BOUESTI Degree Programmes
B.Sc. Science Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Office and Information Management
Media and Performing Studies
B.A. Theatre Arts
B.Sc. Mass Communication
Peace and Security Studies
B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science Education
Human Kinetics and Health Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Sport Science
Social Science Education
B.Ed. Social Studies Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
B.Sc. Environmental Management
B.Sc. Building Technology
B. Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B. Tech. Civil Engineering
B.Sc. Food Science Technology
B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Environmental Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technology Education
B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
B.Ed. Educational Management
BOUESTI Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who scored 140 marks or above in the last UTME (2022) are eligible for admission.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) O’Level Credit passes (WASC/ SSCE/ GCE or equivalent) which must include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
3. NCE, HND, ND, JUPEB and IJMB are the required results for “DIRECT ENTRY” Candidate.
4. Eligible candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to effect a change of institution and course (if necessary) to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) accordingly.
How to Apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
1. Visit portal.bouesti.edu.ng
2. Click on Admissions
3. Click on Apply for Admission
4. Create a new account.
5. Supply all the required details including active email and personal telephone number.
6. A verification email will be sent to you
7. After successful signup, LOGIN to your account with the email supplied at the point of account creation as the “Username”; and enter the password provided during the signing up.
8. On your dashboard, select the type of application (2022/2023 POST UTME application)
9. Enter your UTME Registration Number
10. To make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) application fee, click on “PAY NOW”, you will be directed to an online payment platform
11. On successful payment, the Application Form will be made available to you to complete; kindly attach your passport in JPEG format.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION TO BOUESTI
This is to inform all candidates that have changed their institutions to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education Science and Technology, lkere -Ekiti that they must upload their WAEC/SSCE or its equivalent result to the JAMB Portal in order to complete their admission process.
Similarly, candidates are to ensure that the UTME subject combinations offered are relevant to the proposed course of study.
In addition, candidates should always check their JAMB Portal for an update on their Admission status and once they are admitted, they should ACCEPT the offer immediately.
The deadline of application is December 1, 2022.