BUTH School of Nursing Admission Invitation: Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of form for the 2022/2023 academic year will be accessible online only on the school website page https://sono.buth.edu.ng.
The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
Students, to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
To acquire attitudes, interest knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
Applicants must possess the requirements below:
Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School Education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
1. Upload Your Recent Passport 160x160px (25kB)
2. Upload Your Bank Teller/Payment Receipt (100kB-200kB)
3. Upload Your O’Level Result(s) not more than two (2) sittings (100kB-200kB)
4. Upload Your Birth Certificate or Affidavit (100kB-200kB)
5. Upload Your Local Government Identification (100kB-200kB)
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS
Dr. Mrs Grace Imasuen is neither a staff of Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso nor she is an Admission assistance in the school. Dr. Mrs Grace Imasuen is a scammer and she has been using school name and logo to scam people on social media and blog.
Method of Payment
1. Cash Deposit
2. Transfer Through Bank App
FORM COST: N12,000 (TWELVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY FOR LATE REGISTRATION)
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Keep your Bank Teller/Payment Receipt for FURTHER PAYMENT VERIFICATION
Candidates between the age of 16 and above are eligible to apply
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
1. MAKE PAYMENT and proceed to the official website of the school (https://sono.buth.edu.ng) to start Online Registration. Then Click the Register button
2. Click HERE button to get ONE TIME PIN for the registration
3. Fill the form by providing payment details and Keep your Bank Payment Receipt
4. Use the PIN to continue your registration and from that create a password to access your portal and alongside with the initial email used.
5. Upload recent Passport (25kB Max, 160 x 160pixels only JPEG format – white background gives you cleared image),
7. Fill your Bio-data, Next of Kin and Sponsorship, School Attended, Your O’level Results.
8. Scan and upload the Bank Receipt for your payment, Results – NECO/WAEC/NABTEB, Birth Certificate or Affidavit, and Local Government Identification (200kB Max, each either in JPEG/PNG)
9. After successful upload, proceed to preview the form, if no correction 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚.
10. Do the final submission and print a copy of the Application form.
11. After final submission, click on the menu and print out Examination slip and Attestation slip. (2 copies of Examination slip and 1 copy of attestation slip).
The Attestation slip should be filled with pen either by
1. your Religious Leader or
2. School Principal or
3. Any Clergy (Not Family)
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑰𝑷𝑨𝑳 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬 4𝒕𝒉 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑬 2022.
1. The Student application form (1 Copy)
2. Examination slip (2 Copies)
3. Attestation slip that has been well filled with BLACK OR BLUE PEN (1 Copy)
4. Photocopy of School Receipt. (change the Bank Payment Receipt or Teller to School Receipt at the Account Section of the BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, (BUTH) OGBOMOSO
𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
Application Deadline: You have to submit all your printouts along side with the photocopy of the School Receipt at the Principal Office on or before the entrance examination date JUNE 11, 2022.
For REGISTRATION SUPPORT: Contact BUTH Web Master or send mail: [email protected] or WhatsApp Only: 08035551849 (8am – 4pm) Monday to Friday.