Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
COOU Post UTME/ DE Screening Eligibility
1. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored scored 140 for Faculties of Education and Agriculture and 150 for other Courses in the 2022 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
2. Candidates for Law and Medicine should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for the Post UTME application.
How to Apply for COOU (ANSU) Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration commences on Friday, 2nd September 2022.
Post-UTME Registration Process:
1. Click on https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ GenerateInvoice.aspx
2. Click on Prospective Students
3. Select Generate 2022/2023 PUTME Invoice
4. Enter JAMB Registration Number
5. Click on Sign in to generate invoice
6. Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
7. Return to portal
8. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here’
9. Complete Date of Birth and other other blank fields.
10. Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
11. Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
i. Birth Certificate
ii. Jamb Result Slip
iii. O’Level 1
iv. O’Level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
12. Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
13. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
14. Click SUBMIT
15. Print acknowledgement Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2022/2023 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first-choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2022/2023 direct entry application)
Kindly visit the Chukwuermeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates.