Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Delta State University (DELSU) through Direct Entry for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
Candidates who chose DELSU as their first-choice university are eligible to apply for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
A. REGISTRATION FORM
Candidates are required to visit delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
i. Unity Bank
iii. Zenith Bank
iv. Fidelity Bank
v. Ecobank Plc
vi. Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
B. PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
1. Visit delsuonline.com
2. Click Apply for Admission
3. Click Start
4. Select screening exercise
5. Click Apply
6. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
7. Submit the form and generate PIN
8. Print out the PIN generated
9. Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
10. After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print the acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
DELSU Direct Entry Registration Schedule
Delta State University (DELSU) Direct Entry form will be on sales from today Tuesday, 4th October 2022 till Saturday, 8th October 2022.
DELSU Direct Entry Screening Schedule
Generation of seat numbers for Direct Entry candidates begins on Sunday, 9th October 2022 while the Direct Entry examination holds on Wednesday, 12th October 2022.
1. Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
i. O’Level result
ii. JAMB registration slip
iii. DE acknowledgement slip
iv. ND/JUPEB/IJMB/NCE/AL result
2. Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the original copies of their credentials.
3. Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc., to the examination halls.
General Notice to Candidates
1. Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
2. Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply