The management of Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) has enabled the portal for candidates eligible for the Supplementary Post UTME screening to check their examination schedule.
This process is compulsory for all candidates, as it enables them to know the venue, date, session, and time of their examination.
Candidates Eligible for DELSU Post UTME Examination
1. Candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) as their first-choice institution.
2. Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Check DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Exam Schedule
1. Go to the DELSU Post UTME portal at www.delsu.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘CHECK YOUR POST UTME SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION SCHEDULE’
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
4. Click on the ‘Generate’ button to access your exam details.
DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Examination Schedule
Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Supplementary Post UTME Admission Screening Examination for 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 11th October 2022. at the University Examination centers. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the portal.
DELSU Post UTME Examination Requirements
1. Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
i. O’Level result
ii. JAMB result slip
iii. Post UTME acknowledgment slip
2. Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the original copies of their credentials.
3. Candidates are not allowed to come to the examination halls with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc.
General Notice to All Candidates
1. Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
2. Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour before their scheduled examination time.
3. Any other details not published on this platform about the forthcoming POST UTME examination are hereby considered FASLE.
4. Staff shortlisted for the conduct of the examination are expected to strictly follow the security guidelines put in place.
5. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates and times as scheduled on the university portal.
6. Parents and relatives are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise as the management would not hesitate to sanction any candidate whose parent or relative violates this directive.
Best of luck to all participants.