Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Delta State University (DELSU) supplementary Post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who chose DELSU as their first-choice university in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 150 and above are eligible to apply for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Form
A. REGISTRATION FORM
Candidates are required to visit delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
i. Unity Bank
iii. Zenith Bank
iv. Fidelity Bank
v. Ecobank Plc
B. PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
1. Visit delsuonline.com
2. Click Apply for Admission
3. Click Start
4. Select screening exercise
5. Click Apply
6. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
7. Submit the form and generate PIN
8. Print out the PIN generated
9. Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
10. After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print the form.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Registration Schedule
Candidates who were unable to complete their registration process can now do so between Tuesday, 4th October 2022 and Saturday, 8th October 2022. Upon completion of the registration, the candidates are expected to generate their seat number and venue from the Delsu website (www.delsu.edu.ng) beginning on Sunday, 9th October 2022.
DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Exercise
DELSU supplementary Post UTME examination will hold on Tuesday, 11th October 2022.
1. Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
i. O’Level result
ii. JAMB result slip
iii. Post UTME acknowledgement slip
2. Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the original copies of their credentials.
3. Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc., to the examination halls.
General Notice to Candidates
1. Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
2. Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time.