This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Ebonyi State University (EBSU) degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check EBSU Admission List
1. Go to EBSU admission portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
2. Select ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
3. Select ‘By Jamb Registration Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search section.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
3. Finally, click the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to view your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into Ebonyi State University (EBSU) are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee
EBSU Registration for the 2022/2023 academic session commenced fully on 09th November 2022. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|S/N||Departments||Amount ( N)|
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
1. Log in to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your EBSU admission.
2. To generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create a portal account by logging in to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and clicking on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
3. Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appears
4. Click on Verify button to generate the default account detail with your password
5. Log in to the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
6. Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate an invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
7. Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
8. Afterward, return to the portal to print your acceptance and online admission letters.
NOTE: All newly admitted Candidates must generate their acceptance and school fee payment invoice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve, and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of the University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind the approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain the Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for the commencement of documentation, with the following:
2. Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
3. Original PD result slip (where applicable)
4. Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgment slip
5. Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
6. Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
7. Birth Certificate or Age declaration
8. Your strict compliance is highly solicited.