Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
EBSU Post UTME/DE Eligibility
1. Candidates who must have scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
RECOMMENDED: EBSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
2. Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/ verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Registration period is from 29th August to 1st October 2022. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
2. Click on Start Application.
3. Click on STEP1: Click to Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank.
4. Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form.
5. Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
6. Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct.
7. After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
8. Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
9. Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
10. Proceed with the completion of the form.
11. Submit your application.
12. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to [email protected]. For technical issue, call 08064087963 or WhatsApp 08037550845.
The deadline of application is Saturday, 1st October 2022.