Applications are hereby invited from qualified male and female candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, KM 6 Sapele Road, by Godwin Abbe Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
Application: Opens Tuesday 14th , June and closes Tuesday 12th, July, 2022.
Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCNS) Admission Entry Requirements
Applicant must possess:
1. WAEC/NECO (O’Level) OR NABTEB with at least five (5) credits in
English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. No Awaiting Result
3. Must be Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply EDOCNS Admission Form
1. Please, Visit Edo State College of Nursing sciences Portal (https://ecns.waeup.org/)
2. Click on “Application” then Click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022”
3. Click “Register for application”to begin the application process.
4. Complete the registration form.
5. Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
6. Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only)to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
NOTE: HARD COPY FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD
Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contact and keep log-in details to check result.
Date: July 14th,15th,16th,and 18th,2022.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE “BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS”
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: +2348104797237
For Technical Support: WhatsApp only 08035304611
Leave a Reply