|Event Start Date:|
October 12, 2022
|Event End Date:|
October 13, 2022
The management of Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) has announced its Direct Entry Screening date for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Direct Entry screening examination will hold on Wednesday, 12th October 2022 at the University Examination Centre.
DELSU Direct Entry Examination Requirements
1. Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
i. O’Level result
ii. JAMB registration slip
iii. Direct Entry acknowledgment slip
iv. ND/JUPEB/IJMB/NCE/AL result
2. Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the original copies of their credentials.
3. Candidates are not allowed to come to the examination halls with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc.
General Notice to Candidates
1. Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
2. Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour before their scheduled examination time.
3. Any other details not published on this platform about the forthcoming Direct Entry examination are hereby considered FASLE.
4. Staff shortlisted for the conduct of the examination are expected to strictly follow the security guidelines put in place.
5. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates and times as scheduled on the university portal.
6. Parents and relatives are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise as the management would not hesitate to sanction any candidate whose parent or relative violates this directive.
Best of luck to all participants.