|Event Start Date:
October 27, 2022
|Event End Date:
October 28, 2022
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has announced its Post UTME Screening reprinting date for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME screening slip reprinting will begin on Thursday, 27th October 2022. Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal at https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/ from Thursday, 27th October 2022 to know their specific day and time for the screening.
ALSO READ: How to Reprint OAU Post UTME Screening Slip
OAU Post UTME Screening Date
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 1st November to Saturday, 5th November 2022.
OAU Post UTME Screening Requirements
The minimum entry requirement to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
1. One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
2. Except in the cases of candidates for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at O’Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
3. A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
General Notice to Candidates
1. The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
2. Candidates who do not participate in the Post UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
3. Candidates must have made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above.
4. Candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
5. Direct Entry (DE) Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.