|Event Start Date:|
October 24, 2022
|Event End Date:|
October 25, 2022
The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has announced its Post UTME Screening date for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME screening exercise will hold from Monday, 24th October to Thursday, 27th October 2022.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Schedule
Follow the link below to download the PDF version of the screening timetable, which contains the Date, Time, Faculty, Course, and Venue for the screening exercise.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Requirements
1. Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph.
2. The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
3. Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
ALSO READ: UNICAL Post UTME Application Form
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
1. Impersonation is a serious offense, and anyone caught will be handed over to Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable for up to 5 years imprisonment.
2. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
4. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022, for their venue and time of the CBT.
5. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling out the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.