Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan (FCAIB) (formerly called School of Agriculture) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Ibadan (FCAIB) Courses
1. National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
2. National Diploma in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
3. National Diploma in Home and Rural Economics
4. National Diploma in Horticultural Technology
5. National Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management.
Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Ibadan (FCAIB) Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above are eligible to apply. Such candidates are required to ensure that they do a change of institution to the Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan as the first choice.
2. Candidates should also ensure that they upload their O’Level result on JAMB CAPS at the JAMB office or any JAMB accredited CBT centre.
3. Candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply. They are to ensure that they upload their O’Level results as soon as their results are released.
How to Apply for Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Ibadan (FCAIB) Post UTME Form
1. Prospective candidates are to visit https://applicant.fcaib.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
2. A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FCA IBADAN.
3. Click the link to make a payment of N2,500.00 for a confirmation code that will be sent to the email after successful payment.
4. The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
For Further Enquires Contact: 08168458201, 08023101288 & 08051173755. E-mail: [email protected] www.fcaib.edu.ng or visit the college.