Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various full-time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes of Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Available Courses
The available courses include:
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
• Agricultural Technology
• Animal Health and Production Technology
• Fisheries Technology
• Forestry Technology
• Horticultural Technology
• Soil Science and Technology.
2. SCHOOL OF APPLIED AGRICULTURE AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
• Agribusiness Technology
• Business Administration and Management
• Cooperative Economics and Management
• Home and Rural Economics
• Hydrology and Water Resources Management
• Public Administration
• Wildlife Management.
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
• Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
• Computer Engineering Technology
• Welding and Fabrication Technology
• Power and Machinery
• Post-harvest engineering.
4. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• Computer Science Technology
• Environmental Management Technology
• Science Laboratory Technology
Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Admission Requirement
To qualify for admission into Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu programmes, prospective candidates must have at least five credits in O’level (WAEC/ NECO/ NABTEB) including a pass in English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Admission Form
Application fee cost Six Thousand Two Hundred Naira (₦6,200) only.
1. A valid mobile number is required
2. Your personal information is required
3. You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification
4. The application can be done in two ways: Either through scratch card purchase (obtainable from the school) or on the portal.
5. There is a provision for online payment on the portal via the Remita platform.
1. Visit the college website at https://portal.fcaishiagu.edu.ng/Modules/Application/ApplicationForm.aspx
2. Enter your Phone number and select Application type. Click on the “Submit “ button to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
3. Fill in correctly the required fields.
4. Fill in the subjects and grades obtained in the examination (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
5. Accept the declaration statement
6. Click on “Submit” to submit your application
7. Print your Application slip.