Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various NCE programmes of Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Courses
1. Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
2. Economics/Computer Science
6. Economics/Political Science
7. Economics/Social Studies
8. History/Christian Religious Studies
15. History/Social Studies
17. Music (Double Major)
22. Music/Christian Religious Studies
23. Music/Social Studies
24. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
25. Political Science/English
26. Political Science/French
27. Political Science/Hausa
28. Political Science/History
29. Political Science/lgbo
30. Political Science/Social Studies
31. Political Science/Yoruba
32. Social Studies (Double Major)
33. Social Studies/lgbo
34. English/Christian Religious Studies
36. English/Social Studies
38. French/Christian Religious Studies
42. French/Social Studies
43. Hausa/Social Studies
44. Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
48. Yoruba/Social Studies
49. Biology/Computer Science
50. Chemistry/Computer Science
51. Integrated Science/Biology
52. Integrated Science/Chemistry
53. Integrated Science/Computer Science
54. Integrated Science/Mathematics
55. Integrated Science/Physics
56. Mathematics/Computer Science
58. Mathematics/Social Studies
59. Physical and Health Education
60. Physics/Computer Science
61. Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
62. Business Education (Double Major)
63. Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
64. Home Economics (Double Major)
65. Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
66. Adult and non-Formal Education.
67. Early Childhood and Care Education
68. Special Needs Education.
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Admission General Entry Requirements
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
2. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
3. A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects, including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
4. For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
5. Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
6. All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Eligibility
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on the Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
1. Open the College Portal at https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/ or Click Here to Apply.
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application Link’.
3. Select ‘NCE Programme’.
4. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
5. Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘Continue’ button.
6. Confirm the Payment Information Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
8. Proceed to any bank and make payment.
9. Come back to the Portal after payment and Click on ‘Existing Applicant login link’.
10. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 4 above) and click ‘Login button’
11. Upload your O’Level results, JAMB results, Birth certificate and fill
12. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
Additional General Information
1. Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
2. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
3. All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
FCE Eha-Amufu Screening Schedule
Prospective candidates for NCE programmes should commence online registration immediately. The dates for the screening Exams will soon be announced and published on the portal.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply