This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List
1. Go to FUTMINNA admission portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the provided columns.
3. Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to view your admission status.
NOTE: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF THE ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply