LATEST: All candidates are hereby informed that the deadline for Applications into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise has been extended to Wednesday, 9th November 2022 at 2:00 pm.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
(i) Only UTME candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/ Courses/ Programmes as indicated on the University website.
Recommended: FUTMINNA Cut-off Marks
(iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
(iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
(v) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS ARE UPLOADED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE – CAPS.
NOTE: For the list of relevant subjects for each Course/Programme, check the homepage of the University website.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
1. Candidates are to visit the FUT Minna website: www.futminna.edu.ng
2. Click on “2022/2023 UPASE (2022 UTME & DE)”
3. On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-DE/UTME Login’
4. Enter your JAMB registration number.
5. Enter one of your names.
6. Click on ‘Login’.
7. Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
8. DE candidates should also upload their higher-level result(s).
9. Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
10. Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
13. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
14. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
15. Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 9th November 2022 at 2:00 pm.