Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (full-time and part-time Programmes (Two Years) of Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Gombe State Polytechnic Courses
A. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
B. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Business Administration And Management
iii. Office Technology and Management
iv. Public Administration
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Science Laboratory Technology
Gombe State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 100 and above are eligible to apply for the screening.
2. Candidate who sat for 2022 JAMB/UTME in the relevant subjects to the interested course of study.
3. Candidate who did not choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as first but now wish to be considered for admission must go to JAMB and do change of Institution/Course to first choice before starting the application procedure.
How to Apply for Gombe State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The Gombe State Polytechnic Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000. Eligible candidates should log on to the University website http://gsp.myadmission.cloud/
1. Candidates are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Admission portal via http://gsp.myadmission.cloud/
2. Click on Create a New Account
3. Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
4. A verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify the email address.
5. Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
6. Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
7. After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to fill your bio-data, results and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
8. All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be completed and submitted online on or before 30th December 2022.