This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME/Admission screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
All successful candidates whose names appeared in the merit list below should regularly visit the university website and other information pages of the university for the ‘Clearance Requirements/ Procedures. The Clearance Requirements/ Procedures and date will be published soon.
How to Check IAUE Admission List
The list of candidates offered admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is contained in the pdf below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) first-degree programmes are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter (colored only) after accepting the admission as these are the requirements for clearance and registration in the university.
3. Payment for Acceptance Fees will be activated on Monday, October 10th, 2022.
4. The admission list will continue to be updated as the university receives updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.