Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
IMT HND Available Courses
A. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES:
1. Business Administration and Management
2. Co-operative Economics and Management
4. Office Technology and Management
5. Purchasing and Supply
6. Public Administration
B. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS:
1. Department of Mass Communication
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
1. Agricultural and Bio-Environment Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Quantity Surveying
4. Estate Management and Valuation
5. Urban and Regional Planning
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
F. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Science
2. Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
d. Environmental Biology
e. Physics and Electronics.
G. SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY:
1. Department of Fine Art with options in:
2. Department of Industrial Design with options in:
3. Department of Graphic Design
a. Graphic Design
4. Department of Printing Technology
a. Printing Technology
IMT HND Admission Requirement
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they have two years of post-graduation experience.
Open Distance Flexible and E-Learning (ODFEL) programme is available in the following Courses:
(ii). Business Administration and Management
(iii). Public Administration
(iv). Computer Science
(v). Mass Communication
How to Apply for MIT HND Admission Form
1. Interested candidates should visit https://imt.edu.ng/
2. Click on ONLINE PORTAL.
3. Click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website and fill out the application form.
4. Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE.
5. Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of Five thousand Naira (5,000) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
6. Candidates can also pay using their credit card through the IMT Quick teller link: www.quickteller.com/IMT.
7. After payment, print the application acknowledgment slip.
8. Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
9. For online Application Support, contact: 07016705460; 07042099242; or send an email to [email protected].
NOTE: Candidates are required to upload online – O’Level Result (WASSCE, NECOand NABTEB). All applications must be filled out and submitted online.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply