This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME (ND) and HND (full-time) 2022/2023 academic session post UTME/Admission screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check KWARAPOLY Admission List
1. Go to KWARAPOLY admission portal at https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login_app.php
2. Enter your REGISTRATION NUMBER and SURNAME in the appropriate columns.
3. Finally, click on LOGIN to access your KWARAPOLY admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.