Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Maranatha University, Lagos, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Maranatha University Courses
4. Business Administration
5. Computer Science
6. Criminology and Security Studies
7. Cyber Security
9. Estate management
11. Industrial Chemistry
13. Physics with Electronics
14. Quantity Surveying
15. Software Engineering
Maranatha University Admission Requirements
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programmes of Maranatha University are as follows:
1. Applicants must have obtained a minimum score of 140 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in relevant subjects.
2. All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
3. For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects.
4. For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
5. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
6. Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
7. Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements.
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should Click Here to Apply.
For Enquiries, Email: [email protected]