Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri HND Full-time and Part-time Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Courses
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology &Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
ix. Taxation (TXN)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i. Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil/Water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iii. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
iv. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
v. Computer Engineering (CTE)
vi. Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
vii. Arts and Design Technology (ARD)
a. Graphics (Option)
b. Painting (Option)
c. Ceramics (Option)
d. Sculpture (option)
e. Textile (Option)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
a. Biology/Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics/Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iii. Maths &Statistics
iv. Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
v. Hospitality Management (HMT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass communication (MC)
a. Print (option)
b. Broadcast (option)
6. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
i. Agricultural Technology (AT)
a. Crop Production Technology (option)
b. Agricultural Extension & Management (option)
c. Soil science and land resources management (option)
ii. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
7. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
i. Computer Science (CS)
ii. Library & Information Science (LIS)
Nekede Poly HND Admission Requirements
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates must possess a National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
2. Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level credits, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng.
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Full-Time Admission Form
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form, generate an invoice, print or copy the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any bank of your choice and make a payment of (N12,000.00) Twelve Thousand Naira only on Remita platform, using RRR number on the invoice you generated. You can also choose to make payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, click on “application form”, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgement slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All Application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 28th October 2022.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri to complete the form.