Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes of Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) HND Courses
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Fine and Applied Arts
vi. Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
vii. Printing Technology
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
1. Business Administration & Management
3. Public Administration
4. Office Technology and Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1. Agricultural Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Computer Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
2. Banking and Finance
E. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Mass Communication
2. Library & Information Science
F. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Estate Management
2. Quantity Surveying
3. Urban & Regional Planning
4. Survey and Geo-informatics
5. Architectural Technology
6. Building Technology
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Food Science and Technology
2. Mathematics and Statistics
3. Hospitality Management Technology
4. Computer Science
5. Home and Rural Economics
6. Science Laboratory Technology
11. Physics with electronics
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) HND Admission Requirements
All applicants must possess the following:
1. The basic requirements for admission into ND Programme of courses they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics
2. National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or any equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
3. Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) HND Form
1. Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
2. Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
3. On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
4. Click the Sign In button
5. On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
6. Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
7. Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
8. Print your Acknowledgement Slip
9. Await a response from the Polytechnic.
NOTE: Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar (Admissions), quoting the Department the candidate is applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.
CLOSING DATE: Timely submission of applications is an advantage.
About Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY)
The polytechnic is situated within Oko town in Orumba North Local Government of Anambra State. The kernel of what eventually became the polytechnic was the brainchild of the Oko Progressive Union (OPU) greatly catalyzed by the patronage, resourcefulness, and result-oriented leadership of its pioneer chairman, a former Executive Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Alex Ekwueme.
Federal Polytechnic Oko ranks very high amongst the most preferred institutions by candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Little wonder the Chairman of, the Senate Committee on Education, the late Distinguished Senator Uche Chukwumerije during a one-day official oversight function visit to the institution declared Federal Polytechnic, Oko, the fastest growing institution in the country.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply