Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) Courses
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology
Food Science and Technology
Mathematics and Statistics
Hospitality Management Technology
Home and Rural Economics
2. SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Fine and Applied Arts
Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
3. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Office Technology and Management
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
5. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
6. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
7. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Urban & Regional Planning
Survey and Geo-informatics
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) Post UTME Screening Requirements
The basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Programme of courses the applicant wishes to pursue are at least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Only candidates who scored 120 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are qualified to apply.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) Post UTME Form
1. Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
2. Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
3. On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
4. Click the Sign In button
5. On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
6. Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
7. Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
8. Print your Acknowledgement Slip
9. Await a response from the Polytechnic.
NOTE: Candidates must upload their ‘O’ level or SSCE results to the JAMB portal to be considered eligible for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Timely submission of applications is an advantage.
About Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY)
The polytechnic is situated within Oko town in Orumba North Local Government of Anambra State. The kernel of what eventually became the polytechnic was the brainchild of the Oko Progressive Union (OPU) greatly catalyzed by the patronage, resourcefulness, and result-oriented leadership of its pioneer chairman, a former Executive Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Alex Ekwueme.
Federal Polytechnic Oko ranks very high amongst the most preferred institutions by candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Little wonder the Chairman of, the Senate Committee on Education, the late Distinguished Senator Uche Chukwumerije during a one-day official oversight function visit to the institution declared Federal Polytechnic, Oko, the fastest growing institution in the country.