Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time programmes of the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES), Umuagwo, Imo State, Nigeria.
UAES Available Programmes
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
B. Agric. in
1. Agricultural Extension
2. Agricultural Economics
3. Animal Production
4. Crop Production
5. Soil Science
1. Fisheries & Aquaculture
1. Food Science and Technology
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTING (FSC)
6. Computer Science
7. Information Technology
C. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (FES)
1. Estate Management and Valuation
2. Environmental Management and Toxicology
3. Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
D. FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (FASM)
3. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
4. Criminology and Security Studies
6. Business Administration
9. Cooperative and Rural Development
E. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1. Civil Engineering
2. Water and Irrigation Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
5. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Eligibility
1. This admission is open for candidates who sat for the UTME in the 2022/2023 session and scored a minimum of 140.
2. Candidates who did not choose UAES as their first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates waiting for O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for UAES Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
1. Visit the university website at: www.uaes.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage
2. You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, under 2022/2023 Post UTME/Direct Entry Application, click on “click here to apply”
3. Signup with your jamb registration number, email, phone number, and password
4. Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the application fee of N2000
5. Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
6. If you make the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form
7. Fill out the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
8. If you were unable to complete your application for any reason,
9. You can always come back to the admission portal at: https://admissions.uaes.edu.ng to login into your account and complete your application before the closing date:
10. After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip and come with it to the university on the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the university subsequently.
About University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES)
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Umuagwo, is a public University established by the act of Imo State Parliament Law No. 4 of 2019. The establishment of this University was a direct response of the Government of Imo State to the burning need for more credible tertiary Institutions needed to address the yearnings of the teeming youths of Imo State and the broader South-Eastern Nigeria desiring qualitative third level education.