LATEST: All candidates are hereby informed that the deadline for Applications to University of Lagos (UNILAG) Degree Programmes has been extended to Friday, 11th November 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of University of Lagos (UNILAG) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNILAG Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Also Read: UNILAG Courses and Cut-off Marks.
2. Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
3. Former students at the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000. Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng or Click Here to Apply Then, take the following steps:
1. Click on Admissions
2. Click on Start Fresh Application
3. Select Undergraduate Application
4. Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
5. Generate and print payment advice
6. Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
7. Return to the Application portal on the University website
8. Click on Continue Application to complete the admission screening form
9. Click on Preview to verify the correctness of the data supplied
10. Click on Submit.
UNILAG Post UTME Registration Schedule
The University of Lagos online registration for the Undergraduate Admission Screening Exercise into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence from Monday, October 17 to Friday, 11th November 2022.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Schedule
The University shall not conduct Post-UTME for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/ GCE/ NECO/ Cambridge O’level uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
For Further Enquires, E-mail: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
General Notice to Applicants
1. The general public and applicants for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise should note that registration for the Screening Exercise scheduled for Monday, 17th October to Friday, 11th November 2022 is online.
2. No applicant is expected to visit the University of Lagos campus or any other physical location for the exercise.
3. Any invitation to a physical location for screening should be discountenanced as mischievous and misleading.
4. Applicants are advised to refrain from sharing their information and details with unknown persons masquerading as agents or representatives of the University of Lagos.
5. The University further reiterates that there will be no post-UTME examination. However, compliance with the procedure for the screening exercise, as indicated in the advertisement and the University website, is mandatory and should be adhered to, as follows:
(i). Visit the University of Lagos website at https://unilag.edu.ng/
(ii). Follow the instructions to pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only to the University online
(iii). Fill the registration form online, as indicated on the website.
(iv). Ensure that complete O’level results at one sitting have been duly uploaded on JAMB CAPS.
7. Published guidelines available on the University website regarding age, O’ level subject combination and other conditions precedent must also be duly met within the prescribed time.
8. The online registration ends on the Friday, 11th November 2022.
9. Thereafter, applicants should check for further updates on the university website: www.unilag.edu.ng
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962. It presently has three Campuses in Yaba and Surulere. Whereas two of its Campuses are located in Yaba (the main campus in Akoka and the recently created campus at the former School of Radiography), its College of Medicine is located in Idi-Araba, Surulere.
University of Lagos currently has twelve Faculties, namely, Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Business Administration, Clinical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Education, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Law, Pharmacy, Science, and Social Sciences.
UNILAG, as the university is fondly called, also offers Master’s and Doctorate degrees in most of the aforementioned programmes. In addition, it has two Centres, namely, the Centre for Human Rights and the Centre for African Regional Integration and Borderland Studies. The Distance Learning Institute (DLI) of the University also offers courses in Accounting, Business Administration, Science Education and Library/ Information Sciences.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply