This is to inform all the UTME candidates that participated in the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered admission.
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List
1. Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID admission status.
6. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMAID admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.