Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Wellspring University various first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Available Undergraduate Courses
See the list of high quality courses available at Wellspring University below:
|1.||COMPUTER SCIENCE||NATURAL/ APPLIED SCIENCES|
|2.||MICROBIOLOGY||NATURAL/ APPLIED SCIENCES|
|3.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||NATURAL/ APPLIED SCIENCES|
|4.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING||NATURAL/ APPLIED SCIENCES|
|5.||PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS||NATURAL/ APPLIED SCIENCES|
|6.||ACCOUNTING||SOCIAL/ MGT. SCIENCES|
|7.||ECONOMICS||SOCIAL/ MGT. SCIENCES|
|8.||MASS COMMUNICATION||SOCIAL/ MGT. SCIENCES|
|9.||BUS. ADMINISTRATION||SOCIAL/ MGT. SCIENCES|
|10.||INT’L RELATIONS||SOCIAL/ MGT. SCIENCES|
Wellspring University Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who wrote the 2022 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
2. Candidates who made the Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
3. All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
1. Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates who sat for 2022 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
2. Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
3. Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
How to Apply Wellspring University Post-UTME Screening
1. The application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only) CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
2. Click Here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
3. Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
4. Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
5. Prior to any direct bank deposit, you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
6. However, we advise you to make payments online as it is faster
7. Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
8. You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
9. Once you are offered admission, an SMS/E-mail will be sent to you.
Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.