Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Yobe State University, (YSU) Damaturu, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
YSU Degree Courses
(A). ARTS AND EDUCATION
2. English Language
4. Islamic Studies
5. Education Arabic
6. Education Business
7. Education Chemistry
8. Education Economics
9. Education English Language
10. Education Geography
11. Education Hausa
12. education Islamic Studies
13. Education Physics
(B). COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
1. Biological Science
3. Computer Science
(D). SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
4. Political Science
5. Public Administration
1. Civil Law
2. Sharia Law.
YSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the Yobe State University, (YSU) their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply for the screening.
ALSO READ: YSU Departmental Cut-off Marks
2. Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme.
3. Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings.
4. Candidates must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
5. Candidates must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form
Online registration will commence from Wednesday, 9th November 2022 to Wednesday, 23rd November 2022. The Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000.
1. Candidates are to log into the Yobe State University, (YSU) Damaturu, Admission Portal- https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
2. Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
3. Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
4. Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
YSU General Notice to Applicants
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
2. Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
3. All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
4. Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 30th November 2022.