Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
General Cut-off Mark
Crescent University Post UTME: Available Undergraduate Programmes
BOLA AJIBOLA COLLEGE OF LAW (BACOLAW) (LLB Law)
1. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
2. DEPARTMENT OF JURISPRUDENCE & INTERNATIONAL LAW
Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and Council of Legal Education
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY [CICOT]
1. DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
2. DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES [CASMAS)]
1. DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
B Sc. Accounting
2. DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
3. DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Operations Research
4. DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
B.Sc (Hons) Political Science and International Studies
5. DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
6. DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
B.A Islamic Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE [CONAS]
1. DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
2. DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry CENTRE FOR
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COES)
1. DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE BOARD
B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture in all Accredited
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
1. DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
2. DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
3. DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
BSc. Anatomy Cambridge
Crescent University Admission Eligibility
1. Interested candidate are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 160 marks.
2. Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
3. The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
4. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
5. All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
6. Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
i. Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
ii. Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
iiii. Participate in the screening exercise.
7. All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
8. Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
1. NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
2. Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
3. The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
4. In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
5. HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
6. Pass interview conducted by the University.
General Admission Requirements
1. Those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply.
2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks of 160 and above can also apply, but must do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form
1. Visit http://crescent.edu.ng, click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
2. Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
3. Then log in with your email or application number.
4. Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
5. After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
6. If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
Completed application form online must be downloaded and submitted with the following at the Admissions’ Office of the University:
i. O’level result
ii. JAMB UTME slip
iii. Birth Certificate
iv. NIN slip
v. Local Govt Cert of Origin
vi. 2 Reference letters addressed to Registrar
vii. 12 Passport Photographs
viii. Evidence of payment of #10,000 for Admission processing.
Post UTME Screening of applicants is on daily basis.
For further enquiries, please e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] or call: 08030644731, 08027814584, 0803 803 5400 (For WhatsApp Messages: 08027814584).
Crescent University…..breeding upright achievers
Leave a Reply