Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
CUSTECH Available Programmes
1. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
2. FACULTY COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
CLICK HERE for CUSTECH UTME/O’level Entry Requirement into Degree Programmes
CUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Only candidates with current UTME results for on-going 2022/2023 admission exercise will be considered
2. The candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the approved National minimum score for the 2022/2023 UTME university admissions
3. Candidates MUST have taken the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure for their intended courses/programmes. For ease of reference, candidates may refer to the table below
4. All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses/programmes at not more than two sittings, as provided below.
How to Apply for CUSTECH Post UTME Form
1. Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal CLICK HERE TO APPLY
2. Provide all the information necessary to complete this form.
3. Ensure that you go through the form after completion before submitting it.
4. The previous page shows the O’Level subjects and UTME subject combinations which a candidate must possess to qualify for selection of the programme/course, please be guided by these requirements for your admission to be successful.
5. Only completed form can be submitted successfully.