|Event Start Date:|
October 4, 2022
|Event End Date:|
October 5, 2022
The management of Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) has announced its Post UTME Screening date for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Post UTME screening exercise will hold from Tuesday, 4th October to Saturday, 8th October 2022 at the University Examination Centre, Site II and III, Abraka.
DELSU Post UTME Examination Requirements
1. Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
i. O’Level result
ii. JAMB result slip
iii. Post UTME acknowledgment slip
2. Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the original copies of their credentials.
3. Candidates are not allowed to come to the examination halls with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc.
General Notice to Candidates
1. Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
2. Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour before their scheduled examination time.
3. Any other details not published on this platform about the forthcoming POST UTME examination are hereby considered FASLE.
4. Staff shortlisted for the conduct of the examination are expected to strictly follow the security guidelines put in place.
5. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates and times as scheduled on the university portal.
6. Parents and relatives are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise as the management would not hesitate to sanction any candidate whose parent or relative violates this directive.
Best of luck to all participants.