|Event Start Date:|
October 31, 2022
|Event End Date:|
November 1, 2022
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced its Post UTME Screening date for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME screening exercise will hold from Monday, 31st October to Saturday, 5th November 2022.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise has been scheduled as follows:
Day 1: Monday, 31st October 2022
1. ALL AGRIC SCIENCES
1. NURSING WITH SURNAMES STARTING FROM (K-Z)
1. NURSING WITH SURNAMES STARTING FROM (A-J)
Day 2: Tuesday, 1st November 2022
3. RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
4. THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
1. ENGLISH STUDIES
3. LINGUISTICS & COMMUNICATION STUDIES
4. HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC
5. FINE ART ARTS AND DESIGN
Day 3: Wednesday, 2nd November 2022
1. FINANCE & BANKING
3. HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
Day 4: Thursday, 3rd November 2022
1. ALL EDUCATION
1. ENVIRONMENTAL ENG.
2. MECHANICAL ENG.
3. MECHATRONICS ENG.
4. PETROLEUM & GAS ENG.
1. ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENG.
2. CIVIL ENGINEERING
3. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Day 5: Friday, 4th November 2022
1. COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. MATHS AND COMPUTER
5. MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES
4. POLITICAL & ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
5. GEOGRAPHY & ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
6. SOCIAL WORK
2. PHYSICS –ELECTRONICS
3. PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
4. INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
Day 6: Saturday, 5th November 2022
MEDICINE AND SURGERY
MEDICINE AND SURGERY
MEDICINE AND SURGERY.
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the registration procedures.
ALSO READ: UNIPORT Post UTME Application Form
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Thursday, 27th October 2022.
UNIPORT Important Dates and Registration Procedures
1. Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
2. Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Printout Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
3. Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
4. Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
5. Complete the Form online as requested.
6. Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
7. Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Requirements
Candidates are required to come with the following:
-A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
1. Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
2. Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
3. Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
4. Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON THURSDAY, 27th October 2022.
5. Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
6. Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 24th October 2022.
7. Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
8. Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
9. Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
10. PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
11. For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
12. For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591.