Following the directives from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result will be admitted into any tertiary institution in Nigeria. Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are advised to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal to facilitate their institution of choice to process their admission.
All UTME and Direct Entry candidates are required to Link their Email to their JAMB Profile to obtain their E-facility login details before proceeding to upload their O’level results on the JAMB Portal.
Uploading of O’level results on the JAMB Portal is compulsory for all UTME and Direct Entry candidates. See the procedures below on how to upload your O’level result on the JAMB Portal and how to confirm if your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB Portal.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
If you are yet to upload your result, follow the procedure below:
1. Firstly, link your Email Address to your JAMB Profile to obtain your E-facility login details.
3. Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/ NECO/ NABTEB) as well as your E-facility login details.
4. Once you arrive there, kindly request an upload of your O’level result on the JAMB portal.
How to Confirm O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
Follow the procedure below to confirm if your O’level result has been successfully uploaded on the JAMB Portal:
1. Log in to your JAMB profile https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status’
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result’ to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.
NOTE: Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
Also Read: How to Check JAMB Admission Status