Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FECA HND Courses
All Programmes are accredited by NBTE:
1. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
2. Agricultural Extension and Management
3. Animal Production Technology
4. Crop Production Technology
5. Horticultural Technology
6. Pasture and Range Management.
FECA HND Admission Requirements
2. Candidates must also have one year of Post ND industrial experience.
3. NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes.
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
How to Apply for FECA HND Admission Form
1. Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
2. A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
3. Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
4. The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.