Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses
1. FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
2. FACULTY OF LAW
3. FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements
1. Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
2. All applicants are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required Cut-Off score of 140.
3. Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
4. Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
5. Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
i. Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
ii. Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
iii. Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
1. NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
2. At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
3. The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
4. In addition to NCE/ ND/ IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
1. Interested applicants are to visit the Online Application Portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.
2. Fill in your personal details and click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION”
3. A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
4. Login into your email account and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
5. Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
6. Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N5,000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
7. After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
8. Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Screening
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening exercises.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for 2022 UTME but are now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
Please bring along a copy of:
i. Application form submitted online.
ii. Credentials – (SSCE, NECO, etc.).
iii. Jamb score printout.
For further inquiries, Email [email protected]