NDA List of Candidates to Appear Before AFSB for Interview (74th Regular Course) has been released. The names of candidates qualified to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2022/2023 academic session 74th Regular Course are out. NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 74th Regular Course 2022.
NDA List of Candidates to Appear Before AFSB for Interview
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 73 Regular Course.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test was held on Saturday 23 April 2022. The list of successful candidates whose names appear below and may also be accessed at NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net are to report for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022.
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022.
See NDA List of Candidates to Appear Before AFSB for Interview (74th Regular Course below.)
NDA AFSB Interview Screening Requirements
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
1. JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
2. Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
3. Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
4. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
5. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
6. Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
7. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
1. Writing materials.
2. Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
3. A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
5. Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
6. Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
7. Four recent coloured passport photographs.
8. The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
9. Transport money to and from Kaduna.
10. Face mask.