Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various NCE programmes of McPherson University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education Admission Eligibility
1. Candidates must score at least 100 in the JAMB UTME examination
2. Candidates must have at least 6 Credits grades in their O’level result(s) and must have reached the age of 16.
How to Apply for Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education Admission Form
2. Scroll down and locate Application Links and Select Programme.
3. Fill the Application/Screening form (Use the Username and Password)
4. After creating the profile, proceed with the application by generating remita and making the payment either online or through the banks.
5. Visit the Schools and Departments section on the website to confirm your chosen department.
6. You can logout and Login again via Application Links- Application login (Input Username & Password)
7. The Username and Password created will be used for all academic activities.
8. All correspondence will be via the College Website through the applicant’s page and also Important News will be posted on the Latest News.
9. After completing the application, proceed to print out the Acknowledgement letter and Application Payment Receipt then wait for the announcement of Screening exercise by the Academic office.
10. Applicants are expected to present all their required credentials to the Academic Office.
11. After the Screening exercise, keep checking your Application Page by using your Username & Password, you will be notified over that medium when your admission is granted.
12. After receiving the message of Admission offer then you pay the sum of N1,500 as the Acceptance fee before you will be granted to download your Admission Letter.
13. After you download your Admission Letter, then you visit Student Affairs Unit for Registration Payment Clearance form.
14. After that, then you Login to your page Click Registration Link, Generate Remita and make the payment via Card or Bank Branch.
15. Print out your Payment Receipt and make sure the Payment Status is successful, then you refer back to Academic Office for Admission Number.
16. After you receive your admission number then you Login again to your account via Application Links using your Username and Password and Click Course Registration Link.
17. Select your appropriate courses, Save and then Click on Done Adding Courses.
18. Print your Semester form & then click on generate Exam Card.
19. Print Semester form & Exam card then you Submit a copy to your level coordinator.
NOTE: The Students are advised to carry out the processes on their own or they should visit any business center of their choice for them to carry out the online Application, Admission & Registration processes.