Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) Degree Programmes for the 2022/2022 academic session.
SSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with SSU minimum cut-off mark of 140 and above.
2. Additionally, Direct Entry candidates need to possess at least Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME Form
The procedure is as follows:
1. Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
3. Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
4. Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (transaction charges exclusive) containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter, proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
5. After payment, login to your account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information. D.E candidates are required to upload their A’level certificates/results (Diploma, NCE, IJMB, etc).
6. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
Sokoto State University Post UTME Screening Schedule
The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session will commence from Monday, 12th September and ends on Saturday, 31 December 2022.