Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates who obtained the required score in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’ Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into the Thomas Adewumi University (TAU) first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Thomas Adewumi University Available Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
1. MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
2. NURSING SCIENCE
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
2. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
5. MASS COMMUNICATION
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
3. COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
7. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Eligibility
The minimum requirement for prospective candidates applying to Thomas Adewumi University are:
1. A minimum score of 140 in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
2. Candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent.
Note: Candidates with awaiting results may also apply but will be required to present the acceptable qualifications before matriculation
Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a faculty and/or a Programme.
1. Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
2. Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Thomas Adewumi University.
3. Candidates who did not choose Thomas Adewumi University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University.
How to Apply for Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. This application form will cost N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
2. Chose Thomas Adewumi University as your 1st or 2nd choice when applying for JAMB
3. If you have chosen another institution as your 1st or 2nd choice, kindly apply for change of institution at JAMB website.
4. Interested applicants are to Click Here to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.