Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Cross Rivers State for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
1. Department of Biological Sciences
B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
2. Department of Chemical Sciences
3. Department of Earth Sciences
B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
4. Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
B.Sc. Computer Science
5. Department of Physics
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
1. Department of Accounting and Banking & Finance
B.Sc. Banking & Finance
2. Department of Business Administration
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
3. Department of Criminology & Security Studies
B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
4. Department of Marketing
5. Department of Management
B.Sc. Management Science
6. Department of Economics
7. Department of Mass Communication and Digital Media
B.Sc. Mass Communication
8. Department of Political Science
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Political Science
9. Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
10. Department of Sociology/Social Works
B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
11. Department of Languages & Linguistics
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Department of Human Anatomy
2. Department of Human Physiology
3. Department of Public Health
B.Sc. Public Health
4. Department of Nursing Science
B.Nsc Nursing Science
5. Department of Medical Laboratory Science
B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
6. Department of Optometry
D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
1. Department of Law
Faculty of Education
1. Department of Arts and Social Science Education
B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Foundations
B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
B.Ed. Educational Management
B.Ed. Educational Technology
B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
B.Ed. Primary Education
3. Department of Science Education
B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
4. Department of Vocational and Technical Education
B.Ed. Business Education
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements
2. All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
3. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
i. Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
ii. Candidates must apply in person at the University
4. Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
i. Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
ii. Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
1. NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
2. At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
3. The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
4. In addition to NCE/ ND/ IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
5. HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/programme.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form
Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.
1. Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
2. Fill in correctly the required fields.
3. Select the number of sitting for the O’level result. Select two if you are combining results.
4. Accept the declaration statement
5. Click on “Submit” to submit your application
6. Print your application slip
For more information, Email: [email protected]