Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Bingham University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Bingham University Degree Programmes
1. Faculty of Environmental Sciences
B. Sc. Architecture
B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
B. Sc. Estate Management
B. Sc. Environmental Management
B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
2. Faculty of Education
B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
3. Faculty of Arts
B. A. Philosophy
B. A. Religious Studies
B. A. English and Literary Studies
4. Faculty of Administration
B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
B.Sc. Business Administration
5. Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Library & Information Science
6. Faculty of Law
(LLB) Bachelor of Law
7. Faculty of Science and Technology
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Computer Science
BSc. Industrial Mathematics
B.Sc. Cyber Security
B.Sc. Information Technology
8. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
9. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
Medicine and Surgery
B. Sc. Public Health
10. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
B. Sc. Physiology
11. Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
B. NSc Nursing
Doctor of Optometry
Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Bingham University Admission Requirements
All candidates must have taken the 2022/2023 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
Bingham University Cut-off Mark
The JAMB cut-off marks for programmes in Bingham University are as follows:
1. MBBS – 220
2. Pharmacy – 200
3. Nursing – 180
4. Law – 220
5. Computer Science – 180
6. Medical Laboratory Science – 170
7. Public Health – 170
8. Doctor of Optometry – 170
9. Architecture – 160
10. Economics – 160
11. Other Programmes – 150
Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
1. Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
2. Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
3. Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
4. After account activation, login to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page.
5. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip of N2000 will be generated.
6. The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, or the applicant can just pay online using their ATM cards.
7. Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible to them where they are required to fill and submit the forms using the “Form submission” button.
8. Print and submit the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
For complaints, send email to: regis[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] with the following details. Teller No. First name, last name, amount, your phone number and the details of the problem(s) encountered.
For further enquiries, please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649,
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Schedule
The venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Expressway, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O‘Level and A’Level results, 2022 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout. Screening commences at 9am Prompt each day.
• Pharmacy, Health Sciences – Tuesday, 23rd August 2022
• Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts – Wednesday, 24th August 2022
• Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration- Thursday, 25th August 2022
• MBBS and Basic Medical Science- Friday, 26th August 2021
• Pharmacy, Health Sciences – Tuesday, 6th September 2022
• Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts- Wednesday, 7th September 2022
• Law, Education,Social Sciences, and Administration- Thursday, 8th September 2022
• MBBS and Basic Medical Science- Friday, 9th September 2022