The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially commenced the reprinting of 2023 UTME Scheduling Slips. The reprinted slips will bear the candidate’s schedule for the examination: date, time, and centre as well as other necessary information about the examination.
According to the board, candidates will have their slips placed on their profiles. However, candidates who are unable to access their slips through their portal can visit the board’s service portal, on jamb.gov.ng to print the slip.
The board added that messages would also be sent to candidates, informing them when to reprint their e-slip. These processes will be all automated to keep candidates up-to-date with developments. Candidates are advised to ensure they are also adequately prepared for the exam.
Candidates are expected to print two coloured copies of their examination slips and be at their examination venues at least an hour before the scheduled time to afford them the opportunity of going through biometric verification before their admittance into the examination hall. One slip should be submitted to the exam centre and the other for reference purposes. The 2023 UTME is slated to hold between Tuesday, 25th April, and Tuesday, 2nd May 2023.
How to Reprint your UTME Exam Slip via JAMB Portal
1. Proceed to the official JAMB Portal via this link: https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/PrintExaminationSlip
2. Once the page has loaded, type in your JAMB Registration Number or Email Address used to register for the exam in the specified column.
3. Select “Print Examination Slip”, your exam slip will pop up on the screen.
4. If you have your computer connected to a printer, then proceed to print your exam slip.
5. If you do not, you can either save it in a flash drive and print it in a business centre or proceed to a cyber cafe and do everything there.
1. DO NOT bring Wristwatch, Mobile Phone, Electronic Device, Pen/Biro, Key Holder, ATM Card, Eraser, Bangles, Ring, or Necklace to the Examination Centre.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre
4. You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
5. There will be No change of UTME Subject in the Examination Centre.