Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DSPG HND Courses
School of Arts and Design
1. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
2. Fine & Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics, and Painting)
3. Textiles Design
School of Applied Sciences
1. Computer Science
2. Hospitality and Tourism Management
3. Mathematics and Statistics
School of Business
2. Business Administration
3. Human Resources Management
4. Mass Communication (Print & Broadcast Options
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Production Operations Management
School of Engineering
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
3. Foundry Engineering Technology
4. Mechanical Engineering Technology
5. Metallurgical Engineering Technology
6. Welding and Fabrication Technology
Delta State Polytechnic (DSPG) HND Admission Requirements
1. A National Diploma (ND) obtained with a minimum of Lower Credit in the Relevant Disciplines from Institutions where the Programmes are duly Accredited by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) with a Minimum of One (1) year Industrial Training in the field of Specialization.
2. Candidates who obtained ND at Pass Level with a minimum of Two (2) years Industrial Training in the field of specialization.
3. At least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC and NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant Subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than Two Sittings.
4. Candidates who gained admission into ND Programme through JAMB inclusive of items (1) to (3) above.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic (DSPG) HND Admission Form
1. Interested applicants are to Click Here to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.
2. Pay a non-refundable Application Fee of Ten Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N10,750.00) only, made online with Verve or Master Card Inter Switch (ATM).
Not yet specified.